1. All flowers in the office still have their price tags on them.
2. Your bookshelves tend to attract books you are going to read soon.
3. Porcelain figurines can be found in every cubicle.
4. Most of the artwork on the walls have fancy fonts.
5. Working whiteboards rarely get erased.
6. Office accessories give clues that there is an internal war amongst the staff.
7. The youth workers get cool stuff delivered to them and yet the product remains in the box.
8. The break room boast cups and mugs that serve as a reminder of past events.
9. The overhead filing cabinets house three ring binders from events and policies that are usually a few years old. But we just might need them one day.
10. The property person always has the biggest and coolest magnet on their cabinet.
11. The youth worker’s office typically has an open floor plan with plenty of shelf space.
12. The Corps Officer’s office is typically the nicest place in the building.