Troops is a great way to outreach in your community! Partner up with businesses in the community and share flyers with your local corps Troop info. Need posters.
Encourage parents to fill out this application which includes essential personal information for both the child and the parent.
Registrations are completed through Corps Management. Access is granted to TSA employees upon approval from your Corps Officer (contact your DYS for access).
Every month, Sunbeams can earn up to two emblems. These emblems encourage learning, development, and positive social habits, while being Christ-centered. Emblems are available in English and in Spanish!
What do I need to print?
- Sunbeam Handbook Pages—Includes the badgework activities for the Sunbeam.
- Sunbeam Emblem Help Pages—Includes additional tips and activities for the leader.
Have the Sunbeams in your troop earned ten emblems? They qualify for a High Award! Completion of this program involves both earning emblems and attaining High Awards. Check out these resources that guide Sunbeams and leaders to be on track to achieve these recognitions.
- High Award Applications – All awards require a completed application endorsed by the Corps Officer and sent to DHQ. Click here for all applications!
- Sunbeams High Award Chart – All registered Sunbeams qualify for a printed chart sent by THQ. These charts allow the Sunbeam to stay on course and work on attaining more emblems to achieve high awards.
- Leader Spreadsheets – Similar to the charts, Leader Spreadsheets assist and guide the leader to stay on track of the individual record for each Sunbeam.
Anything else you may be looking for may be found here! From artwork to DYO Emblems applications, this section is your go-to for all additional resources.
Need help planning and finding badgework? Do you have a combined Troop?
Emblems of the Month is a structured month-to-month layout for busy youth workers who simply need some help! Emblems are mapped out monthly for all Troop types and are based