1. Playing the game “What is that stain from on the ceiling of the van?”
2. The insecure interior finishes
3. The sweet jams from AM 590
4. Sitting on the actual springs in the middle row
5. The dope rims
6. The crack in the windshield that the corps council continues to blame the youth group for
7. Using luggage as the alternative to curtain air bags
8. The incredible times we spent heading to life changing events
9. Playing the “Which corps has the most miles on their van?”
10. Corps youth workers being “cool” while driving to youth councils
11. Being dropped off to school by the kettle coordinator.
12. The ride home from Youth Councils
13. Navigating the parking at the corps
14. Longing to see this sign
15. Trusting the youth worker that she was right in that we didn’t really need chains
16. Playing Tetris with the luggage
17. Doing chores together as Corps Officer’s kids
18. Not taking blame for the dent.
We end this post with a brief time of remembrance for this great icon of our childhood.